DOT&E Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I contact DOT&E?
    1. You may contact DOT&E by calling (703) 697-3655.
    2. You may send questions or comments to DOT&E by using the form on the contact page and selecting "Webmaster" as the recipient to send DOT&E an email.
  • How do I request a DOT&E Annual Report?
    1. You may request a printed copy of an Annual Report by visiting Public Affairs.
  • Where else may I find DOT&E reports?
    1. If you have a CAC card, you can access additional reports at the DOT&E Extranet website.
    2. You may also access additional reports at the The Defense Techinical Information Center (DTIC).